2.4
Turnaround Time

2Wheelpros has an obvious history of poor and sarcastic customer service and I will NEVER order anything from them again! I recently ordered several parts from 2Wheelpros for my Yamaha Zuma 125 scooter that had been in a front end wreck.

I received my items in a reasonable amount of time but one of the parts, a front fork, was not needed. I wrapped the part up in the same wrapping it came in and contacted 2Wheelpros and asked for a return authorization and was granted one. I packed the part along with a copy of the purchase order and sent it back to 2Wheelpros. After not hearing from them on whether or not they received the part, I received an email stating that "we do not accept returns on any items without their original packaging sent to us in a "box from a computer"???

They also added that they would send it back to me if I wanted to "pay for the shipping??? I sent a reply saying that it was wrapped in it's original packaging undamaged and that I included the copy of the purchase order that had the part number on it. Their reply was that their warehouse had not shown they received it in the original packaging and I explained again that I had rewrapped it in the only packaging that was provided. From there on, the email exchanges became more belligerent and sarcastic.

After I finally told the anonymous customer service representative that I had had it and would be writing a negative review on the survey I received from GOOGLE customer service, his reply was "Oh no, not the Google customer service survey!". This company obviously has no respect for customers nor the search engine people that provided their company information to begin with.

Watch, the same sarcastic customer service person will write a clever response to this claiming they did their best to help me. Far from it.

Stay away from 2Wheelpros.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2wheelpros Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 03.

Comments