Turnaround Time

"I placed an order for Polaris part #2879338 which specifically claimed on their website to include tools 2-6,8, & 10.When the kit arrived, the only tool i really wanted/needed was the only tool not included (tool 8).

Naturally, i called the company where i received help from a customer representative who informed me that my only option was to return the item because it was a MISPRINT ON THEIR END (how many companies demand their customer take the blame for something wrong on their end?). After asking to speak to her supervisor 6-7 times, finally she agreed to put me on hold. After over 15 minutes on hold, the supervisor picked up and after informing him that all I was asking for was the part I ordered, he began to raise his voice, told me numerous times to quit asking for a free part and wouldn't allow me to walk him through getting to the parts screen where i ordered the part from. After nearly 5 minutes of listening to "Alejandro" tell me I was wrong, that it wasn't listed in the ad (even though the earlier customer representative acknowledged that it was in fact listed), I was hung up on.

So, I called back once and my phone number was ignored. I called again and the woman customer representative picked up, told me her supervisor was too busy to discuss the order, and would call me back when he had a chance. I told her I would wait on hold until he was available. Low and behold, within one minute "Alejandro" picked up, with his voice raised, and was clearly worked up because he knew they were in the wrong.

This time, Alejandro was glad to look at the specific parts screen with me, but only because it had been edited to say that part number 8 was no longer included. After a few minutes more of me being told I was demanding a free part, I was hung up on for the second time. EASILY THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. All i asked for was the parts I purchased, instead I received a return label and an earful proclaiming I'm demanding free stuff.

All of this over a 20 dollar part.DISRESPECTFUL AND POOR EXCUSE FOR A BUSINESS MODEL."

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of polaris tool kit. 2wheelpros needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned polaris tool kit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 2wheelpros.

Had an Experience with 2wheelpros?

Comments