2wheelpros - People, relax. This place is fantastic

I recently bought a Shorai battery from these guys and lemme tell ya, the experience was awesome.I paid the same price as I would have from eBay or Amazon and I got free overnight UPS in the deal.

I figure with all the negativity spewing about these guys, how about something positive as they don't get as much love as they should. I have provided my receipt as proof of my purchase. While I realize not all companies are perfect, these guys did right by me. They certainly took better care of me than other places I have ordered from, but in most cases, I was able to work those issues out without going on the internet to ruin their reputation.

Thanks 2Wheelpros.You will have a repeat customer out of me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Shorai Lfx Battery
Review category
review #730397

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with 2wheelpros? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 04, 2015 #1073656

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it. Glad the product worked out.
We wish more happy customer posted reviews. Lots of times people post reviews that are taken out of context and they rarely tell you the whole story - or simply not true. We have hundreds of thousands of happy customers, and hope to have hundreds of thousands more! Unfortunately there can always be some cases where we are not able to meet some customer's demands regardless of how hard we try.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.