5.0

I recently bought a Shorai battery from these guys and lemme tell ya, the experience was awesome.I paid the same price as I would have from eBay or Amazon and I got free overnight UPS in the deal.

I figure with all the negativity spewing about these guys, how about something positive as they don't get as much love as they should. I have provided my receipt as proof of my purchase. While I realize not all companies are perfect, these guys did right by me. They certainly took better care of me than other places I have ordered from, but in most cases, I was able to work those issues out without going on the internet to ruin their reputation.

Thanks 2Wheelpros.You will have a repeat customer out of me.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at 2wheelpros and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 2wheelpros to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most ease of ordering and delivery time. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 2wheelpros and 2wheelpros customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with 2wheelpros?

Comments

2WP

Thank you so much for your review.We really appreciate it.

Glad the product worked out.

We wish more happy customer posted reviews. Lots of times people post reviews that are taken out of context and they rarely tell you the whole story - or simply not true.

We have hundreds of thousands of happy customers, and hope to have hundreds of thousands more!Unfortunately there can always be some cases where we are not able to meet some customer's demands regardless of how hard we try.

hdroadkingpd_13
to 2WP #1342971

Alex is a jerkoff - just read the reviews.