Turnaround Time

My boyfriend asked for an Icon jacket for Christmas so after browsing the Icon website I settled on one I thought he would like. Icon doesn't sell anything directly from their website and routed me to a list of licensed distributors that sell this particular jacket.

I ended up on the 2Wheel site because it was one of the first websites on the list. Their website looked legitimate and they claimed that items ship the same day you place an order and that shipping would take one to three days. It was Saturday, December 16th so that seemed like more than enough time for the jacket to arrive before Christmas. They charged my credit card immediately yet Monday came and went and I hadn't received a shipping confirmation.

On Tuesday, when there was still no news from them, I called customer service. A man named Phil answered the phone and told me that the jacket was scheduled to ship at the end of the following day (Wednesday, Dec 20th) and that it wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas. I asked him how his company could advertise that items ship the next business if they were not actually going to ship the next business day? He said he didn't know.

I asked if I could pay for expedited shipping and he said "they don't do that". I told him that I was going to report them to the Better Business Bureau and cancel my credit card. He said "Ok, cool". Today is December 28th and I just received the item because it was driven by truck all the way across the country from California to Florida.

I could have easily ordered the jacket from a different distributor but was fooled by their claims. They also don't do exchanges and charge a restocking fee if you need to return an item.

Thank goodness the jacket fit so I don't have to deal with them anymore. Do yourself a favor and order from Revzilla, even if it means paying a little bit more.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Company should not make promises they cannot keep..

Comments