1.5

Product listed on websire incorrect as manufacturer does not make lowering link kit for 02 R1.Was emailed immediately.

Canceled order. Waiting to see what tjey do with my credit card info.

Tracking through my bank now.Would not have ordered through them if i read all reviews first

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of yana shiki lowering links. 2wheelpros needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned yana shiki lowering links in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 2wheelpros.

Had an Experience with 2wheelpros?

Comments

2WP

Not exactly sure what you mean "what they are going to do with my credit card info".That is an absurd and slanderous comment you should be careful making.

First of all your order had another item on it, which you said you DO want, so what we are going to do is charge you the correct amount ONLY on the credit card you provided.

Same thing any other legitimate business would do.